20091017

yippi kay ey~ yippi kay ey~

i've been busy lately, and not in the good mood for writing. but now i'm back. and i just took a bath and it feels so refreshing! :) what a great day to start with. besides it's saturday already, which means it's weekend ya'll! yeay! i always love weekend. hihi.

recently, i can't quite woke up late. it's like, i'm back to my old habit. for real, i'm not the type that can woke up pretty late, like at eleven or twelve o'clock in the middle of the day like that. usually i woke up at nine, or ten. maybe it depends on my sleeping hour ey? lately i've been sleeping at ten or ten thirty at night, never ever gonna sleep at twelve or more. i get sick so easily! and believe me, sickness is killing me! :(

oh! oh! oh! i got a happy newsss!!! :) :) :)

it happens that my media relation final test is all about blogging! and my lecture ask us to make a blog of our own, and guess what??? i already got one! yeay! so, i'm going to update it as much as i can. see, blogging is FUN! :D

well, that's all folks, i wish you all have the greatest weekend ever. and HAPPY WEEKEND!!! :)

*happy belated birthday for my best friend, nadine dhanniar. :)*

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment