20091011

photography.

yesterday i went to Kebun Raya Bogor with friends to take some picture that we've been planning on. and it came true yesterday. it was tons of fun and i'd like to go hunting again with you guys. :)

so, photography, well, i love photography since my dad decided to bought me a pocket digital camera, and i'm pretty sure it's sony. but i forgot the type, but it's really good. i tried to make a good picture and it turned out pretty good i guess. from my sony camera to the real SLR camera. at first i chose canon 450D for my gear. but my dad have a better option. and he always loves nikon no matter what. so, my dad picks up nikon D80 for me. and he bought it for me after i had my first photography class at college.

i'm blind for sure for the first time i tried using my D80. i'm using automatic mode first, and the picture didn't do so well. i mean, hey! i'm a starter here! everyone starts with zero to do something awesome and big anyway. and so do i.

then i started my photography class, and i know more and more about photography. (and also, i actually know my bf on that class. even though he's in the same class with me all the time.) until now, yeah, i'm still way further the pro, but i'm proud of my works. i'll put here some other time.

well, that's about that. my new hobby, besides sleeping and eating. PHOTOGRAPHY!!! :)

better go have my lunch now,

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment