20091020

the show must go on!

i just got back from my campus today, and believe me, i'm very exhausted! i mean, VERY!!! thanks to the hotness of jakarta, and the weather today. ugh! my head is dizzy right now, can't even think straight and to top that of, i still have my legal assignment. even though it's not gonna be submitted on this thursday, but why not i made that thing up so i can relax for a bit. and concentrate on my job as the property and stage assistant for my class's theatrical performance on february.

i even forgot what day is it right now? and also the date. hmmm.

so, a little about my class's theatrical performance. my class will portray an old chinese movie, called 'JOURNEY TO THE WEST'. it's practically about a monk named Tong Sam Cong, embark on a journey to search a scroll. and this monk is not alone, he's accompany by his 3 acquaintance (later, become his apprentice) named Go Kong (monkey), Pat Kay (pig) and Wu Cing (kappa) and a horse. and every character has their own background story, and also the reason why they have to go to the west is in the story.

i must say that, many of you knows about this movie. for me, i know this movie because i used to watch it on the television. even though i didn't quite remember all of the story, but the bottom line is, this movie is great. and it teach us how to be a better person. from what the monk said and teach. you should watch it. :)

and the best part is my bf is playing Pat Kay. hihi.

my part for this theatre is on the property and stage crew. and guess how many members there are on my side? only TWO! yeah!!! and both of us is a girl. but i'll do my best to my part. because i want this to be a successful and yet wonderful performance. let's gooo MC 11-2B!!! we can do it!

i better go doing my fcking assignment!

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment