20091022

is it because i'm the little one?

i pick up my mom today at her office to go home together. and she took her friend with her, a really good friend of her in the office, and i know her since i was little. it's been such a long time since i last saw her, i don't know exactly but, yeah, it's pretty much a long time ago. but she still knew me very well, for example, we went to hong kong together, me, my mom, her and the others. we went on a tour. that brings up back memory when my mom's friend, let's call her aunt cory, told me that when we were in hong kong, she told me that my face looks different from what i looked like in my passport, (my passport's photo was taken when i was just a little girl. probably around 5 or 6, i don't remember) and she scared me by telling me that i cannot went to hong kong because of my picture. okay, way back then who wouldn't believe that? like, come on, you're 13 years old and you don't know nothing but to trust that. and i fell into that joke. and what really happened was i was hiding under my blanket because i was scared to meet the airport's guard.

and it happened again, when i went to europe. if i'm not mistaken is the border between germany and switzerland or is it germany and italy, i don't really remember that well. but anyway, i went to europe with my big family, there was my mom, brother, two aunts and three cousins. and i'm the smallest one.


so, if you're using a car to get into another country in europe, you have to show your passport at the border line between the two countries. for example, like when you're from germany and you ride a car to italy, when you reach the end of the line in germany there'll be a little station around five or seven stations that will ask you where you wanna go, what are you going to do, etc. stuffs like that. and again, we have to show us a passport, because if you travel abroad, your passport is your ID. at that time, i don't have my own passport, because my mom just made a new one and i'm still on the same passport with her.

back again to the story, my cousin, let's call him dax, he really loves to bullies me around. i don't know why but yeah, that happens, a lot! even until now. God knows what happens. well, again he told me the same thing like aunt cory told me. my face is different in the passport with my current face that time. at first i didn't believe in that, because i've been there, done that, but he convinced me that polices in europe are way meaner than in asia. so, yeah, once again, i hide under my blanket in the car trying to hide from the border police and suddenly all of my family are laughing so hard. even the police. *sigh*

trust me, it's the last time i'm doing that thing. now i have my own passport and even though my face isn't that good in the picture, i still have my looks on that passport. :)

so, yeah, i always getting bullies from anyone. if that makes them happy, well, i must say, it's alright. they'll get tired of it anyway, someday...i hope...

*it's raining!!!*

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment