20091014

my current addiction to LENKA!

sooooo, anybody knows what lenka is? well, lenka is basically my current music addiction. her name is LENKA KRIPAC. she was born in australia if i'm not mistaken, she's originally an australian and she's also an actress. even though i don't know much about her acting career. anyway, back again, lenka, well, i know her from her song called 'the show' and i like that kind of music genre. you know, pop and easy listening. for me, it's a great song for sleep. my current iTunes playlist is all about LENKA!!! :)

you should listen her songs. there's too many, but i have to recommend 'the show' and 'trouble is a friend' because those two are my favorite songs from lenka. you can check her music videos and other songs in here.

go buy her album!!! :) i'm pretty sure you'll not gonna regret it!

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment