20091018

let's talk about birthday.

from what i saw on my phone's calendar, this month and for the next month and the next month again, a lot of my friends' birthday are coming. yeay! and i'm very happy for them. for example, today is anthony stevven's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) hihi. i wish you all the best my friend. so so so...back again...to the main topic.

i gotta ask you a question, what would you like to have on your birthday? confused ey? too many things that you totally want for your birthday, not being too hypocrite but i do want presents. even if i'm on my birthday or not. but what comes to my mind lately, for the past 2 years, every single birthday i had, i didn't expect anyone to gave me a present. i don't know why but yeah, that's what i thought.

you know, every year, for me, i didn't want anything from anybody. it's okay if they gave me, but what i'm thinking is i'm getting older one year, and i have to act what my age represent it to me right? i mean, you'll get older and older, and you still act like a child? pft! fuck with that. grow up will you? although i still, sometimes being this 'daddy's little girl' and things like that but i have my adult mind too.

i prefer christmas present than a birthday present for now. :)

but hey, this is only my thought, everyone has their own thought and other way of thinking. if you don't like it hey, deal with it, it's a free country we're living anyway.

"ams"

*happy birthday again, my dearest friend anthony stevven!*

No comments:

Post a Comment