20091007

drum mania V4: Яock×Rock.

recently i blew off my money for playing an arcade in PIM. usually i played in this place called 'fun world'. honestly i'm not the type of person that enjoys arcade like that very much. but i always willing to play this game called 'drum mania'. i once saw a bunch of teenage kids playing it. and they're so great. and i saw my other friend who played that thing too. i said on my mind that someday, when i have guts, i wanna try that machine. and then guess what? I'M ADDICTED TO THAT!!! :)

so, yeah, recently i blew off my money for playing drum mania. it's fun and very enjoyable thing to do. first of all you'll get all dizzy out by looking at the small color lines, but, once you hear the rhythm and the beat, it makes you wanna do more and more. and once you failed a stage, it makes me NOT sad, but it makes me wanna do a lot better than what i did before. and yeah, it's very enjoyable.

i wish for that machine someday, maybe you wanna buy me one? for a birthday present? or just for a gift? i'll thank you for the rest of my life! :p (i'm just kidding guys, but IF you really want to give me that, i'll appreciate it.)

so, any chance for me to get it? well, maybe later! :)

btw, jakarta is cold these days, i think it's already rainy season. can You make it to snowy season my dear Lord? i want that very much. :p

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment