20091024

let's talk about family.

i must say, i never write anything about my family in here if i'm not mistaken right? let's see. yeah, i never do that. what a shame. but now, i presented to you all about my family. okay, so now, my family is my life, without them i'm no one, nobody, and i'm completely useless. i think it's the same with you guys right? who can replace your family for being number one. for me, there's nobody else besides my family. what can i say, family always comes first. :)

first of all, my daddy, man of the house. a man with his promise. i love my daddy, of course, and most of all what i respect him the most is all because he's started as someone that, well, i should say, poor family background. but now he's the most successful person in his family. and i'm proud of him. he can make his own company, buy all things that he wants, he now wears branded stuff and like that so, he's the person that i wanna be when i grow up. to be successful like daddy. :) also, i'm always be daddy's little girl. because i'm the youngest and not to be bigheaded but i always get what i want. but believe me, i'm not that type of person anymore. i realize how hard it is to make some money, and that's what i've learned from my daddy. i love you daddy, thank you for everything that you gave me. :*

second, my mom. the best thing ever! my shopping partner, hihi, she knows what i like, what i don't and what i really want. my mom went through hell a lot of things, she's a strong mom and a tough mom, she taught me everything about good manners and things. she loves to cook and she always makes the best breakfast for me. she still working even though she's too old for that, but she enjoy her job very much. i wanna be like her too. she's very appropriate in every way, she's a part of my life. and i love her very much. she's also my best friend in every way, she knows me better than anyone else. even though she have a high anger, but i know one thing that her anger is the way to make me even more better in person and in life. :)

last but not least, my big brother. the only brother i have in this family. and he's very kind to me, always protects me whenever i am, and believe me, i never fight with him, vice versa, he's the best brother i ever and only have! he taught me everything, but mostly drawing. he's the first person how to draws, until now, and i must admit it he's good at it. my brother loves soccer very much. my mom and dad gave his name is based on Brazilian soccer player in the 80's if i'm not mistaken. no wonder he's really good at it. i love you my brother. :)

my life is complete with them surrounding me each and every day. even though i only see them on morning or even night, and sometimes i miss spending my quality time with them. i want to spend my life time with them, as much as i spend my college time outside. you know, the amount of time from my college and assignment time is way too much compare it to my quality time with my family. gosh, it's sad.

but now i promise, i'll spend more and more time with them. if i can. but i'll make a time for them. therefore, they're my treasure of this life. :)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment