20091006

faith.

you know one thing that i'd normally do for my life is praying. i'm sure you guys do that too. but what i mean here is, i pray for every occasion that i am in. that i'm in it. every single second if i can. i'm not being too big about this praying thing but yeah, hey, look at this. how many second, minutes even hour for you to watch tv, online, college, sleeping, etc. ? compare that to how long have you've been praying for today? come on, it's like 1:10 i guess. because that was me, before i know my God does exist in this world.

lately, there's been some kind of weird news and fake news or even a made-up story that made a hell a scare out of me. but for some reason, i can't trust that damn news. the news was all about the earthquake, because recently there have been too many accident that cause indonesia to panic attack. i must say, in twitter, earthquake is the main topic EVERYDAY!

the point is, what i'm trying to tell you guys about all of this is, hey! you're not GOD! you can predict that to happen, but what comes around goes around. and if you're scared with that stupid news than you must be an atheist. for me, i believe in God, and i'm not afraid. if He wants to take me away then He'll do it. but if not, then He still gave me life to move on and to live on. just trust Him and let Him lead our way. because there's nothing compare to Him.

HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

so, yeah, ya'll get the point right? whatever the news is whatever the condition is have faith in Him. because our life and death is based upon Him. pray every time, every single day. and He'll give you the greatest gift ever.

okay, not to sound so priest or anything but yeah, that was my thought on this starry night. it's cold outside, and i'm turning off my air conditioner. gotta change to my pajamas soon because my leg is cold. so i guess i'll see you guys later.

*i wish jakarta is snowing!*

:)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment