20091004

things are not very good lately.

finally, the rain has stopped! it's warm and breezy right now. i like the weather this way. it's better than the hot summer weather. this kind of weather is good for relaxing, or even sleeping. without air conditioner, yeah, that'll be nice. on my current playlist is from the fray, it's a great song to relaxing my head up from this current situation of mine.

can everybody just be happy? just like snapping your finger out like that? what's wrong with my life lately. it's been pretty hard lately i know. things aren't going out very well for me. life is pretty much sucks.

from college, yeah, my assignment is growing faster! and that's mean LOTS OF ASSIGNMENT!!! and then this theatre coming out soon in december. oh God. i can imagine what is like being on that month! it'll be pretty messed up i'm sure.

sounds pathetic am i? yeah, i am. for now. i just can't think straight! optimist? for now, IT'S WAY OUT! it's like paramore's song called "For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic". it's me right now. it's like i'm falling WAY DOWN LOW! and i can't find something to cheer me up, to lift me back up, and that's why i will go to the church, to get something i hope.

not to mention the assignment for tomorrow, oh God! i need an island getaway!!!

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment