20091013

sickness - one thing that i really hate.

it's been quite a while since i updated my last blog. sorry, but i have to. i've been sick lately, for the past three days i guess, it's kinda sad really, first, i'm not able to drink cold water, only normal mineral water. second, i'm not allowed to eat something fried. ugh! yeah, so, sick is very VERY sucks! admit it.

so, this damn influenza come into me on saturday night, after i went to Bogor for some photography shooting, i blogged about that didn't i? :| well, at that night, i sneeze, a lot! and my throat is starting to feel weird because of the big sneeze i guess. at first i thought that sneeze is only an allergic to my new bed sheet. because it's never been used for a long time, but then, i woke up the morning after and finds out that i am sick, for sure. ugh. my nose is starting to feel weird, my throat can't stop coughing and i have to take a medicine, fast!

so, i took a medicine and fell asleep after that. when i woke up from my sleep, i feel much better. and i decided not to take another medicine. because i don't wanna addicted too much for that kind of medicine. it can be overdose too. so, yeah, medicine is scary enough for me. :p

monday, the worst day ever! my head is dizzy, my flu is getting worst and i just can't stop coughing. also, i lost my appetite. i feel like i wanna close my eyes and didn't open it until whenever i wanna open it. but i can't, i'm in the middle of my class, and i also have to get my medicine in the hospital and i have a radio to air on! :( yeah, that monday is suck!

finally on tuesday, i take a break from whatever my condition are. i cut class, i sleep long enough, i enjoy playing ps2 and watching all of the new dvds i bought and enjoying my mom's ham sandwich in the morning. life's perfect when you do that. and to top that off, my bf come this morning, gave me a kiss, and after class he came again and bring me food and then he hugs me till i'm sleeping. :)

i'm much better now, only, i need more rest again tonight. so, for those who pray for me, thank you a lot! it means a lot to me. :)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment