20091008

more about me. (from my astrology point of view.)

after a chit chat and lots to talk about with my bf, i realized what kind of person i am. well, once my friend gave me this site, it's about astrology and hey, believe me, i'm not that type of people who believes in that kind of thing, like astrology, tarots, card reading, etc. but, what's wrong with looking on it right? besides, i can say it's all true. so, here's more about me. (from my astrology point of view.)

because i was born on the 13th of march, so that makes me a pisces. simply, the two fish.

Element of the Pisces zodiac sign: water.
Quality of the Pisces zodiac sign: mutable.
Colours of the Pisces zodiac sign: blue-green.
Gems of the Pisces zodiac sign: white diamond.
Metals of the Pisces zodiac sign: tin.
Best day of the week for Pisces zodiac sign: thursday.

opposite sign: virgo. it's so funny when i read this part, i immediately asked my bf what's his sign is. and guess what? he's a VIRGO for sure! :)

my positive traits are:

  • sensitivity, i don't get it why my sensitivity is my positive traits, but hey i guess it's very cool to have this.
  • psychic power, i totally don't understand it, i mean, psychic power? pft!
  • altruism sensitive, YES! I AM VERY good at altruism.
  • self-sacrificing, i'd rather saw everybody happy rather than they saw me miserable.
  • compassionate, yeah, this is so me.
  • imaginative, ah! my part that i really like. i like to imagine myself whatever wherever or whenever i wanna be.
  • a real dreamer, it's pretty much like me.
  • very optimistic, HELL YEAH!!! and i'm proud to be optimistic. what the hell worrying about things, hey, whatever will be, will be.

my negative traits are:

  • negative moods, i have to admit this one, and IT IS THE WORST PART of being me. i'm very moody!!! what i mean very is VERY!!! and i don't know all about it. it just happen to my life. and i know it's bad. but hey, accept me for what i am, and i'll appreciate you.
  • keeping bad company, well, i'm not sure i'm the kind of this person, but maybe i do this sometimes.
  • being a dreamer, what's the good and the bad thing about this traits is sometimes, i imagine something that is very bad to people. and i know i was wrong, but i kinda like that thought.
  • you often live in an illusion, yes, thanks to my 'dreamer' traits.
  • they do not believe that they are being cheated, till too late, nope! i don't do this kind of stuff. i always have a feeling when someone tells a lie to me. or what'll happen to people by looking at them.
so, yeah, that was that. now you know me better right? if you wanna see or try looking at this full page, you should go to this site. you can tell this is just a coincidence or not, but it's true i guess. try it here! once you enter the site, you just click what's your astrology sign on the top of the page. if you wanna know more about me you should click on the pisces symbol.

have fun knowing your self and others! :)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment