20091101

what should i say and pray?

i can't believe it's november already. time flew so fast ey mate? i just woke up and i reach for my phone and check out the calender, hey! it's november! october ends up quicker than i expected. one thing for sure, it's getting closer and closer to december! christmas!!! yeay! i have decided to buy a new tree, and decorate it in my house, i'll turn my living room into a room full of christmas' ornaments. :) oh my God, i get so excited really!!!

but not so fast! i still have my mid term exam and of course, theatre. i never bored by saying that, theatre. theatre. theatre. oh well, back again, i have my assignment too for the theatre thing, drawing and then actually make the properties, yeah, my life recently, i would say pathetic, much. maybe i don't have time with other people except my college friends, but i'll make some time. i only get a full day of rest at sunday, and i have to to church, make properties again, etc. oh God! this is getting pretty much tiring. but i'm sure i can cope with that.

so, my schedule for two weeks are out, so yeah, i hope i can do it without getting sick or anything. i have to keep up my body in a good shape and health. i don't wanna get sick, who does anyway? :p

i wish everyone a happy sunday and God bless you all. :)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment