20091125

quick updates.

it's such a long time since i didn't made an update. firstly because, blogger was banned in indonesia for, well i don't know exactly how long, but every time i opened it, it can't. i don't know why at first, but this morning i heard the news that blogger was banned because of someone in indonesia made a bad blog. i don't know what it is all about to be exact but, the stupid thing is, this 'someone' that made a bad blog used wordpress not blogger. and why was blogger the one that being banned? how stupid it was. i don't know anything about wordpress because i'm not using it. so, yeah, it was a stupid thing.

so, on the 23rd of november, err...it's monday if i'm not mistaken, i went to jakarta's so called 'china town' located in glodok. it is quite a place, since i've never been there. i went because i had to do my job as the property crew. to search for some props for the theatre. and yes, i'm still on my theatre thingy. i hope you're not bored with that. because i'm not. i get used to it though. :p
the place is quite unique for me, it's a great place to take a picture, but unfortunately i'm not taking any. but i'll go back there i guess. i'm not done with my props yet. still, there's too many things that i need to buy from that place. and the foods seems nice too. and delicious. ugh! i wanna go back and have something to eat there. :)

oh! my mid exam test results are coming out. but it turned out to be not so great. i'm afraid my grades will be dropping down. i'm not gonna let that happen. i'll do my best to have a good score. i promise myself to have at least, one A. or two. and i hope i can do it. well, i must do it anyway. good luck for me. :)

for the last updates, CHRISTMAS IS NEAR!!! and i'm very excited about it. i've done my first christmas' shopping spree. and i'm willing to go to the next. my mom wanna buy a new christmas tree, but she still confused what color should she chose. i'm thinking a little snowy blue will be nice right? or whatever the color is, as long as i have a brand new christmas tree. i can feel the christmas spirit in me. also, on the first christmas' shopping spree, i bought david archuleta's christmas album. and it's so great!!! and it is my current playlist on my car. :)

only a month left before christmas, and i can't wait to celebrate it!!! :)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment