20091112

a thoughts on a rainy day. part 2.

as you can see in the title, yeah, it's raining. it's cold and breezy, it's a great weather though, i always love rainy day like this. but not too big either. what i feel is, rain is romantic, i said that i guess in my part 1 blog about rain.

you know, the part i love the most is when it's a rainy day, you made yourself a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallow on top of that, and you sit on your rocking chair and wear one of your comfy blanket on and then you're starting to smell the rain and the ground at the same time. i don't know what it called, but i always love the smell of the rain. :) it makes me feel warm and calm.

there's one time, when i'm in swiss for a vacation with my family. and as you know, it's cold and it's raining. i stayed at almost on one of the highest house in swiss and it's cold as hell! but the good thing is, my mom made me a hot choco with marshmallow on. and that was why i love the rainy day. romantic isn't it, if i could then i would wanna do it again. with my bf maybe? hihi.

it's getting bigger outside, but i love it anyway. :)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment