20091103

christmas please come early. :)

i'm sure you all notice that i already change my songs on this page into christmas' songs right? well it is. and i'm pretty sure too, that you all know that christmas is coming real soon. hey, it's november already. and december will be up in like a month. i'm getting very excited here! :) so, here's the thing, i wanna buy a new christmas tree, because i don't know where my mom put the old one. so, i decided to buy one. and i'll decorate it and make my house full of christmas' ornaments.

in my family, we always celebrate christmas on the 24th of december, on the christmas eve to be exact. why? well, because we all have to go to the church first, and then we'll gather at my cousin home to celebrate until the 25th. and i have to say, christmas is the best thing ever! i always love christmas. but it's a shame i'm not living in a place that can actually snowing. ugh! but thank God i already felt it. white christmas. oh my God, it's so romantic. :)

please christmas, come early!!! :)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment