20091109

are back stabbers the same with hypocrites person?

for me, nah! they're not the same. from what i know is one person, take me for example, could have those two types of person. i could be like that. but that will be very rude. okay, here's the thing. i'm not that rude as a human being. i don't want to hurt anyone, any person anybody. i'm trying to make everyone around me feel happy. but like they said, 'NICE PEOPLE OFTEN GETS HURT' and i'm not saying that i'm the nicest person in this world, but a lot of people keep telling me that, i'm a nice person. even my bf said that for a human being, i'm too soft to be rude. well, that's who i am. i can't be mad to other people if they made a mistake, or IF they made a mistake i'll forget it. come on, nobody's perfect. and you know it's true.

so, about back stabbers. the person who stabs you from your back. like talking about you, mean things about you, negative things about you, well, i've been in that very situation. it was in my high school year, grade 12, when my school made a school sport event. and i'm the head of the food and beverage team. i stay all day in the f&b station for a week, i'm doing my job the right way, and i didn't leave my station at all (except for going to the toilet). but what did my friend said? one of my friend said that i'm not doing my job properly. she said i leave the station all the time and i didn't take care of the f&b seriously. i was like, confused at first, but after i know who's behind this nonsense situation, i realized, what's the used of doing like that? back stabber thing. what i had in my mind that day is just forget it, she don't know what she's doing to me. for me, i'm doing my own way. i did what i did best, and that's that. and the result? well, the next day, this girl that back stabbed me went home earlier, crying, because of what? well, you don't want to know. :p

and then we have, hypocrite. well, it's the same. but i have to admit it, we all human being are hypocrite. right? who wouldn't? again, we aren't perfect in every way, we all made mistakes. hypocrite is cruel. to make it simple, hypocrite is something you do when you're avoiding something but you really aren't avoiding that thing. get it? it's like for example, you like someone, but when your friend told you that he/she like him/her too and your friend ask you if you like him/her and you said NO. then you're a hypocrite. i'm sure you get it by now. if not, well, search it in the internet. :p


i usually find things like back stabber and hypocrite in friendship. you know, when you like someone and that person is your friend's bf/gf and you didn't care about that and you keep doing it, you keep pushing yourself to be with him/her. OR! even when you like your best friend's ex. ugh God! GET A LIFE MAN! it's weird you know, hear things like that. but what can we do? there's no such thing is a best friend that acts like a true best friend anyway. and i have to tell you this, DON'T YOU EVER TRUST A PERSON 100%. because when he/she lied to you, it hurts so much. and i know it, very much.

what you can do now is just realized, how imperfect we are in this world. and no one will be as perfect as our God.

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment