20091110

it's starting. i guess.

my mid term gonna end tomorrow, and that doesn't mean that i'll be free like a bird or something. hell no! what i have to face next is THEATRE!!! never get tired of saying that word. i have guard my health, i don't wanna get sick or anything. and i'll be coming home pretty late from now on, so...

"my dear God, i pray to You to protect me and all of my friends in this theatre. we hope for the very best and we will give the very best to all of the audience and most of all to You. i hope we'll pass this theatre with something to learn, something that made us better day by day, and most of all, it'll make us much closer than before. because from all i know is, this is the last thing we'll do together as one class. so, keep your health up and good luck for all of us. in the name of Jesus Christ i said my prayer, for me and of course, for my dearest friends. AMEN!!!"

i never prayed on my blog before, and i just did. :)

so, GOOD LUCK THEATRE GROUP 1!!! JOURNEY TO THE WEST!!!

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment