20091114

i want to leave it blank, because i don't know what to say.

so, theatre, again. somehow, i was thinking that i'll change this blog into something that dedicates to my life in the theatre. because from what i've seen, mostly, most of my blog posts are all about theatre, theatre and moreee theatre. i'm pretty sure all of you who read it getting pretty bored huh? well, yeah, me too. after all, i'm the one whose doing it right?

updates on today's practice. everyone did a very great job today, and i'm sure we'll give the best from what we have practicing. we have a great coach and mentor too, and also the casts are great! and they have their own different character to show everybody. i'm so proud of my class. and i'll pray for my class, every single day. :)

tomorrow, i'll be heading to this TV station to gain some money for my theatre. i hope it went well, all we have to do is sit and wait until the show is over. and i hope it's only for an hour.

i'm tired, adn very sleepy. i should get a rest now.

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment