20091107

what i think of my life recently.

it's been pretty tiring lately. campus stuffs, mid term exams, assignments, more and more assignments. it seems like it will never gonna end soon. and i'm getting tired. but hell! i mustn't complaining, this is what i chose and i must do it. so, i'm spinning my head round and round and found out things that for me, i just realize it in my life. and it's all about time.

yesterday, i went to my campus to do my assignment and of course, theatre. when we went home, (there's me, my bf and my friend come along) we talked about how much time did we spend outside and inside our house. well, that surely made me think. and that's right, i've never been thinking that much. and i just realized that i spend my 24 hours mostly outside my house. so, to make it simple, here's the details:
  • i woke up at six o'clock every monday to friday. (mostly)
  • my class ends up at twelve o'clock every monday to friday.
  • if i don't have anything to do, i went to the mall to get some lunch or watch a movie or do stuffs like that.
  • if i'm very sleepy, i'll go straight back home.
  • recently, i have my theatre thing, and it makes my time outside more and more longer than before.
  • if i have my theatre thing, i'll be home late. very late i presume.
  • the only day that i could lay my head on the pillow for a long time is on sunday
so, pathetic ey? yeah, i know. if i count all the hours and minutes, it will be like this. from monday to saturday i'll be at home for approx. 10 hours maximum. 8 hours minimum. and outside home, it will be 14 hours a day maximum, or could be minimum. :(

you know what i'm thinking? it's like, i have a home, home sweet home, but it's not the place that i'll stay for a long time. one thing that i surely do at home is sleeping.

i have a house, but i don't feel like i'm using it properly. (well, not my house, my parents' house. but i stay there for a very long time now.)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment