20090730

MY NANA-CHAN IS BACK!!!

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! YEAY!!! MY NANA-CHAN IS BACK!!! SHE'S REALLY BACK FOR SURE!!! OH GOD!!! THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE DONE TO HER. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! geez~

i was so panic at first, her mom called me when i'm in the middle of watching a dvd. and she told me that nana cried, and she's acting weird. and her mom gave her phone to nana so she can talk to me and the she said, "de, help me. he's killing me." in indonesian language and i know that she's nana that i know that talked to me. and the "he" in this story is something called MAX. nana kept calling it MAX. after that, i called mady and told her what happened, and then i called my boyfriend and then i called bima. God! i was so panic!!!

i took a taxi to the hospital, and i went straight to the emergency room. and wait for bima and mady to come. at first i saw nana in the emergency room bed, she was so scared, she keep hiding her face under the pillow, and she hold my hand and mady's hand. and someone lead a prayer and then i went outside. but mady is staying to accompany her. huff. as i wait, i pray to God to gave her back, to bring her back. and as i came back to the emergency room, voila! she's back. she's nana that i know. that i love very much. :)

so, she told me about her life on this amnesia thing. she was trapped in some kind of a cage, trying to get out but she can't. and this MAX is like blocking her for some reason. so she can't get out. but she still lives there in her own body. and she also know what are we all trying to say. even though it's in indonesian language. but yeah. again, she's trapped inside her own body. and she's like watching her own body moving, talking. until today, she finally fight MAX and she's back. and I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THAT!!!

i'm so happy right now, and i just wanna say thank you to my Lord, who gave all of us strength to carry on, faith in You and most of all love from You. thank God!

WELCOME BACK ANGELA RENATA SPIRO!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
:)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment