20090714

i feel weird today.

as i said in the title of my blog, i feel weird today. it's like i have some kind of this huge energy in my body and i act hyperbolically in-front of my friends and even my boyfriend. gosh! and i realize it because my boyfriend told me that. i'm not ashame of it, but my boyfriend told me that i'm so energetic today.

well, whatever.

oh!
i have a happy news!!! hehe. :)
finally, i can upload pictures from my mobile! thanks to whoever invented the technology. so, i tried to upload it a couple hours ago, and it worked! i don't know why, but yeah, it made me happy!!! :)

about today's final test. it's my anthropology class. and yes, i just have to collect my final paper and then go straight back home. it's a waste of gasoline. but, it's alright, i need a rest because i didn't get some good night sleep yesterday.

well, i better get some sleep now. oh, and it's 4:44 pm right now. someone starting with the letter "D" is missing me. hehe. that's what the myth said by the way.

later mate! :)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment