20090716

amnesia.

i heard a very bad news yesterday. it was all about my friend, my best friend actually. she's amnesia. :(

the chronology was barely unknown. i got the news from my friend and i thought at first that he's just joking. because all i know is he's the class clown back in high school. so i called her on her cellphone. confused, panicked, shocked, unbelievable. her name is renata, but i called her "na-chan or nana".

nana : hallo.
me : hallo, na...
nana : who is this?
me : (shocked)
nana : hallo, who is this?
me : err...this is ode.
nana : ode? who is ode?
me : (hang up the phone)

i was extremely SHOCKED!!! i fell down. and i can't think of anything. i cried. it's sad.

let's put it this way, what do you feel if someone forgets everything from you. knowing that he/she spends almost of their time with you. i feel terrible, sad, still can't believe it. i miss her. i miss her laugh, her stories, everything! and it seems i lost her already.

she is good in almost everything. guitar, drum, bass and also percussion. she loves to do water sports like wake boarding. and now she knows nothing.

her mom called me today, and she said that nana wants to talk with me. i almost cried in tears when i heard her speaking. but i'm happy at the same time, because she wants to talk to me. she asked me wether i have a plan for today or not, she asked me how am i feeling today. it's sad you know, talk to her like that. and awkward too. knowing that i never talk to her like that. seems like i talk to a total stranger. but hey, i know that she's my nana. and i'm happy that she called me today. :)

tomorrow i'll visits her at her house. hoping that she'll get her memories back soon. and i hope this amnesia will not last forever. i hope it's only temporarily. all i can do is pray to God. may God cures her. and may God gives what best for her. and i'm pretty sure that this is all God's plan. and His plan is always a good thing. so, i believe in God and i believe my na-chan will be back to her normal self. and i know that's true.

please pray for her. whoever reads this. i really appreciate it. :)

i love you na-chan!!!
always will.

"ams"
nana, me and mady.

No comments:

Post a Comment