20090713

hello world! :)

HELLO WORLD!!!
it's almost twelve in here. and i just made my brand new blog. i've been posting since i was in high school, but turned out to be that i forgot my ID and password for my old blog. i know it may sounds silly but yeah. i've been checking all of my e-mail address, hoping for something that might tell me about my blog ID. but unfortunately, turned out to be a big ZERO.

today i went to the cinema to watch "ICE AGE 3". very entertaining and funny. aside from a very rough day that i've been going trough lately, i need something that cheers me up. so i watch the movie. well i don't watch the first and the second installment, but i think i get the point from the movie. i recommend you to watch, it's very entertaining.

tomorrow will be the 4th day of my final test (i think). and all i have to do is collect my paper work and gave it to my lecturer.

you know, i've been thinking a lot lately about this whole semester 4. most of the finals are "take home test" thing. and i like that, but i don't like it because it's driving me nuts! first, my DESKTOP PUBLISHING class. for final, i have to made a company that related to global warming. then i have to make the logo, banner, poster, sticker, t-shirts, etc. and i nearly fainted when i started to make that. and it cost me around fifty thousands rupiah for all of that. even though, it turned out to be very well. and i'm proud of what i've done. :D

second, it's my PR AND PUBLICITY class. i have to make a proposal where i have to make a brand, a new one. and i have to tell the world what's this is all about. God, i've done this a million times since i was in semester one. so it's pretty much easier than the others.

last one, the hardest thing ever. i have to make a paper about Bali. yeah, Indonesia's own paradise. i made it just one day, and in that day my head keeps spinning around. but it turned out very well. oh, not to tell that my printer broke because i have to print this 22 pages in 10 minutes. i hope it'll get better tomorrow.

so, that's pretty much about my day today. and i thank God for today and hopes for the best tomorrow. i'm signing out! i really need to get some rest.

night y'all!

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment