20090729

hope.

hey! how are you doing today? great? yeah me too! actually, i'm happy. very happy. i want to share a story about my trip to puncak and the latest about nana. :)

so, we (me, mady, nana, tiffany and dorys) went to puncak at the 27th of july. and it's the first place i visited since my holiday is started. my first impression for puncak is it's extremely COLD in there!!! gosh! i worn two jackets at the same time. it's as cold as freezer! not being too hyper but yeah. for me, the person who can't stand such coldness like that, it's very very cold. i never expect puncak to be that cold. because you know, it's getting hotter here in jakarta. weird weather.

oh well, moving on, we stayed for just one night. and i'm very excited for this trip. why? well, because i can be somewhere other than my house. i need some getaway anyway. hihi. and one purpose i went to puncak is for nana's recovery. we thought that if we take her to puncak she'll recover. she did recover, but not 100% recover. but i'm so glad that she speaks indonesian language now. even though, she use formal language. it's funny to chat or talk with her with indonesian language, it's weird. haha. but she'll get used to it. and me too.

she talked about herself today when we chat. and she felt guilty because she thinks that she made everyone tired because of her. but hell no! i'm not tired. because i want her to come back. and i want the old nana back. so why must i be tired because of this?

she asked me earlier,
nana : are you gonna miss the amnesia me?
me : maybe.
nana : why?
me : because i spent my holiday with her at puncak. and i had so much fun with her.
nana : do you miss the old nana?
me : yeah, very much.
nana : she'll be back before you know it.
me : i know that from the beginning.

and she asked me if she back to being her old self, can she remember all the things that she did on her amnesia self. and i said to her that she couldn't remember anything from it. and she said, "that will be sad." and i convince her and i told her, "but i'll remember it again to you, i'll tell everything you want to know." and you know what, i have this feeling, that she's gonna recover tomorrow. and i believe it. it's like her statement, words and everything she told me today is like a goodbye. a goodbye from the amnesia nana. and i hope it's true. i want her back, everybody does! but i'll miss the amnesia nana too. :)

i hope for the very best tomorrow.
cheers mate!

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment