20090717

i saw you smile and laugh.

yesterday i talked about my best friend that got amnesia. and today i visit her at her house. and i was so happy when i saw her in her bedroom. playing her guitar. but it was sad, knowing that when i enter her room, she said to my friend, "who is that?" you know, i almost cried when i heard that question. she looked at me with her innocent face, it's like she wants to know me but at the same time she looked so confused. so i introduce my self and she still can't remember a thing.

what i'm very happy about is she still can play her musics. she remember almost anything that the iTunes played. she can play it with her guitar and sing a little bit. i nearly cried knowing that she played all the songs perfectly! i'm soooo proud of her. and she have the spirit to know about herself, about her friends and about all the things. she wants to learn indonesian language (because she can only talk with english language), she wants to have fun, she wants to go out and play. God i miss her!!!

so, her mother told me everything that happen to her. at first she said that she found renata lying on the floor consciously, and she thought that she lose her already. renata screamed that she's hurting so badly in her head. and after her mom put her in her bed, and starting to talk to her, she can't remember who she was...

some of my friends told me that, her amnesia will not stay long. my dad told me that too. i miss her now, i miss the good old times that me and her and with the others too. it's sad. i never believe that amnesia does really existed. all i know is amnesia only shows in the movies. but now, it's really happening. and it's happening to someone that is really close to mine. she's my best friend. and i love her very much!!!

but i know, she'll recover. i know and i believe in that!!! all i have to do to her is, pray and visit her a lot. so that she can remember her old self and she'll be back to normal again. :)

GET WELL SOON RENATA SPIRO!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment