20090720

believe.

ah~ time passed by so quickly. it's been six days now, knowing one of my best friend lost her memories. or so they would called 'amnesia'. i've been searching all along this past two days about amnesia. and turned out to be, seems likely, my friend's amnesia can be heal. but i don't know when. well, i'm hoping for the very best for her. and her mom. hope she'll return soon.

yesterday i went to renata's church. she asked me to come and watch her played the drum. she was nervous at first she said. but after i saw her playing perfectly without no mistakes, she is still my renata that i know. that i love. that i care about. and i know, deep down inside in her mind, body and soul she's renata. i'm so happy that she can play it very well. :)

not being a crybaby but, for the past three days i cried in the night. i still can't believe what's happening to her? sad, but well, as the priest said yesterday, all we have to do is BELIEVE what's best for her. and believe that she'll cure and be back to her normal self. it is all God's plan. and i believe that God never gave us His child something that is bad. and all of the things will be better at no time.

i woke up today at ten o'clock in the morning, my mom wakes me up though. i checked my phone and my facebook account. i change my status and the first person to comment on my status is renata. i was shocked that she can remember how to use her blackberry again. but at the end i know that her mom taught her how to use it again. she tried to cheer me up on my status. and the last thing she said was, "I see, well I may have lost my memory but I didn't loose my heart." see, she's my renata!!! and i believe it!!!

tomorrow, her result from the MRI test will be out. and i hope she's ok and she can be back to normal. always and always miss her!

i miss you nana! :)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment