20090930

long time no see mates!!!

helllllooooooooooo world!!! how are you guys been doin'? it's been such a long time since i wrote in here. i guess it's been a month or two, or even three? oh well. i'm back! :) yeah, i've been pretty much busy these days. but still, i'm just an ordinary college student that will do simply anything to graduate me from college. although, i love college and its life. and i have lots of friend too! yeah, college is totally awesome!

so, lately i've been doing great for this whole new semester. i'm in semester 5 now, only three semester more and i'll be out of my weird campus. maybe i'll go abroad to continue my study. my dad told me to. well, i kinda want it, but i don't wanna die old in studying! ugh. that'll be so pathetic. but hey, we'll see it later.

i'm in the middle of doing my legal system assignment. and it's kinda suck! they have this technology called COMPUTER to type and possibly helps us to do our assignment more easy and it's very useful. and now my lecture gave this very old fashion assignment called SUMMARIZED. in PAPER! WRITING! NOT TYPING! ughhh. it's my last par. but i still have lots and lots of chapter to go through. my God i hate summarizing! :(

i guess i better continue my summary, it's driving me nuts already!

blog to you all later! :)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment