20091213

it's only a matter of time.

tick...tock...tick...tock...

it's only a week ahead and then it's all about holiday, christmas, sleeping, new year, more sleeping time, and again, SLEEPING!!! i'm tired and messed up. i need a goddamn 24 hours of resting and do nothing except for one thing, that is sleeping.


this week is awful! i'm very VERY extremely TIRED!!! full of responsibility, assignment, more assignment, more and more jobs to do, anything that involved with theatre thing. i know i always babbling about theatre stuff, but please, even i am very tired of this frikin' theatre thingy.

(-.-'')

i can't wait to get some sleep, i can't wait to get some lazy time alone in my room doing nothing, just sleeping, reading, maybe cleans up my room because it's extremely messy in here. keep my health on the right spot, rest my head off especially my brain. because i don't think it's functioning clearly. even though i thought about something, my mind just fell right through. and all i have in my mind is all about theatre. again and again. that's why i need a 24 hours of rest and a holiday. a very LONG HOLIDAY.

oh my God, i can feel the ocean is calling my name, and the mountain too. i think it's already time to take a rest. for a while...

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment