20091221

incurable disease.

what a day for today. it seems like, nine hours of my life today gone too fast. finally, i got my haircut today. it's still long, only shorter. it's nice though if you can see it. and this hair suits me well enough for the rest of the year. ha! can you imagine, it's only 10 days left until the end of 2009. and then there'll be 2010, my age will be 21 at that time. wow, we're getting older and i'm still the same old me trying to living my life completely surrender to my God. :)
so, about life, about my title, "INCURABLE DISEASE". believe me or not, i have that. incurable disease. surprise? yeah, what about me? it was discovered may 2009, my doctor told me that my disease is incurable. what i felt back there was, shocked at first. my tears want to fell down, sadness surrounds me. i feel like i'm dying. i'm too young to die. but, my doctor told me that this disease of mine, isn't deadly like the others. well, that's a relieve. but, then again, i can't go back to normal again. i'll depends on this medication forever, for the entire life of mine. because nobody has found the cure for this disease. i can't tell you what this disease called, because i'm too embarrassed to say it.

i have to go back to the doctor every single month, and my doctor will gave me a brand new drug, every month to make this disease gone. but, it will reappear if i'm too stressed out, if i'm too tired and lack of sleep.

it's sad really, i have to depends on this stupid drugs. all i can do is pray, that someday, someone will find the cure for this disease of mine and i'll be back to normal, healthy, and live up my life more brighter. :)

please pray for me guys! and also, you have to thank God, if you have a curable disease. because you're lucky. :)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment