20091220

christmas is coming real soon! :)

so, it's the 20th of december already, which means, it's only five more days to christmas and also, my anniversary with my bf. :) well, it's sure comes pretty fast huh? i never wish for anything better this christmas, because i know i'll get what i want on christmas. but the most excited thing on this year christmas' is i get to spend my christmas with my family and also my bf outside jakarta. isn't that wonderful? for me, i don't need any christmas present, celebrating christmas with your family and your love one are the most wonderful gift ever on christmas day. and i can't wait to do so. :D


oh, i'm on my holiday now on. all i get to do is sleeping, more sleeping and more more and more sleeping. because i need that, i really am. all my 'time' sacrifice are all payed off by it. and i get to sleep like more than eight hours a day from now on. isn't that magical? haha. :p

tomorrow i'll cut my hair off, i'm getting tired with this long hair, not that i want to cut my hair short, but i'm gonna cut them off for like five or seven centimeters. it's already way too long and i'm sick of it. also the weather is hot in here, so, i'm gonna shorten my hair up tomorrow.

another christmas spirit, i'm gonna cross christmas presents with my bf. and i already bought what he likes and i hope he use it for the rest of his life. i can't write what's inside his presents because he'll read my blog. that's not gonna be a surprise right? ughhh!!! that's why i can't wait any longer for christmas day to come! i am soooooooo thrilled!!!

now that i realized, i haven't seen a movie recently. i even forgot the last movie i saw. hmmm. i wanna catch up. maybe next week i'll go to the movie with my bf. :)

have a great holiday mates!!! :)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment