20091228

i wish christmas is everyday.

did you guys have a wonderful christmas day? for me, yeah! i got my wish on christmas and i get to spent my days with my family and my bf outside town. so, it's a very brand new atmosphere for me and it's a whole new tradition i guess. we've never done this before. :)

now that christmas is a year ahead, i wish for it to come sooner or later. because i love the christmas day. as i said before, it is my favorite day ever. and then i'm thinking of making my day everyday christmas day. but i can't. ha! well, the christmas tree is still there, and the weird thing is my mom puts the christmas sign on the tree, even though christmas is over. and when i ask her out, she said, "let christmas be everyday in this house." well, if she wants that way then why not. but we'll see, it'll came true or not.

even if, there's no tree, or christmas songs, i can feel it in my heart and i can make it feel everyday is christmas. and i hope it stays out throughout the year until christmas comes again.

thank you Jesus, You were born to this pathetic world to bring us peace. :)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment