20100102

new year resolution.

so, i've been thinking a lot lately about what i should do and don't. but then, i looked back on my 2009 list, and found out that, i'm not being a really good girl enough. i think. i know nobody is perfect, but then, why don't we try it on. to be a perfect person. yeah, that is one of my many resolution for this year. but then again, i'm not gonna be one though. so here's my list of doomed!!!

2010 resolution and wants:
  • more close to God, pray every single time! be thankful for everything He gave me.
  • family, still comes first. always pray for my dad, mom, brother, everyone. wish for the best for them.
  • bf, my round bf, i love you, and that's enough. we can make this thing through right? :)
  • friends, best friends, mates, lads, everyone who knows me. i love you guys. you're a part of my life already. i can't write all of your name here but you know you are one that i'll continually pray for.
  • especially for my upcoming theatre, JTTW HA!
  • studies, ugh! i know it's been pretty hard for me to catch up, but i hope i'll great a good score this semester, and on.
  • i'd like to do something, a part time job maybe?
  • be a better person. everyday.
  • maybe get an iPhone? haha. :p
  • not being lazy, even though it's hard. i know it's hard.
  • cook! i can't cook, so i want to start studying all about cooking. because i love to eat tasty food and i want to make it on my own.
  • a job in photography would be great. anyone?
  • buys lots of shoes and bags. because i'm craving for those!
  • lomo fisheye. still don't have that thing. and i want one of those!
  • saving up some money. i need this thing. i can't keep on counting on my mom and dad. i want to make my own money, or at least save 'em up a little bit.
  • slim up my body. hahaaa~
  • etc.
well, i think that's enough for today. maybe i'll think a bit and maybe it'll be more from this. and i hope, this is not just a writing, it will came true. and i hope i can. wish me luck guys! and of course, if you have your resolution, good luck for that. we can make it happen if we are willing for it to happen. right?

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment