20100117

my life recently. part 2.

well, still busy. of course. assignments, theatre, more theatre, properties making, etc. and yes, my head is starting to lose control. yet, i don't think my brain is functioning very well. ugh! the only day for me to rest is on sunday. from monday to saturday i have a lot of things to do. yeah, you know. stuffs. though, i am very thankful that until now, i'm strong enough to get through with this. and i know, these things will be over soon, before we even notice. :)

so, the theatre is coming real soon! and i'm very excited. i hope we'll give our best and we hope the crowd will enjoy it as much as we do. so, always pray for my class, the crew, the casts, etc. let us be on our way!!! :D

that's that, i'm off, making my assignments. yay!

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment