20100111

my life recently.

i've been busy. again, and always. :( i'm tired! and i can't take it anymore. i think i already reach my limit. ugh! i hate college now. i want to make the time quickly change to march. when i'll be celebrating my birthday, holiday and many things i want to do except for college stuffs, ugh, it sucks! all i have in my mind is holiday and sleeping. lots of sleeping time. i have too much assignments and too little time to handle it. it's not like i delay it or anything, but it's way too much! God, i'm sooo freakin' tired these days. i'm so sorry i don't update much, i'm too tired to even open up my laptop.

the good news is, i'm using blackberry now. :D yes, i am very exciting about it. although i find it really difficult at first. but, as the time goes by, i'll get through. i hope. somehow. :)

my next wish is iPod touch, it's fun and yet, it's iPhone look-a-like, i don't have the courage to ask my daddy to buy me an iPhone. because it's too expensive in here. so, why don't i ask for an iPod touch instead? maybe on my birthday i will. wish me luck guys!

so, the final exam is near, and guess what? from seven subjects that i'm on, only one subject that have a final test that actually a theory test which is media relation. and again, i repeat, ONE SUBJECT! for the rest is a take home test, making paper and stuff. ugh, i'm sick of it. it makes my life so miserable. but that is my obligations as a student. i hope this semester went very well. amennn!!!

i think i'm gonna end up my blog for today. have a great day mates! :)

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment