20100205

my life recently. part 4.

well...hellooooo mates! around the world!!! i'm back. finally, i can manage to seek in here to write. so, how are you doing right now? fine? that'll be great! :D well, for me, life recently is still flat. although, i finished up my final exam, that's a great news. but, unlike anybody else, i still have my duty. yeah, you guess it. theatre. again and again...

i'm surely not gonna talk about it though, but i just want to let you know. to be honest i'm a bit confused. what to tell in here. hmmm. let's see then...

first of, i need to go shopping! like, immediately! i need new clothes, new shirts, new pants maybe, new shoes and jackets and so on and oh God, it's way too much! i wish my daddy will take me on a shopping spree this sunday. i don't have anything to do on sunday. hmmm. church, yeah, besides that. well, no plan at all.

i'm gonna leave soon. my bed is calling me. :D

"ams"

No comments:

Post a Comment